Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my AOL password. I am not sure over 5 years ago. I…

Customer Question
I forgot my AOL...

I forgot my AOL password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I am not sure over 5 years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I am trying to connect aol email to my iPad.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/19/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can I know why you need to use an abandoned AOL account to be configured on iPad?

I still get most of my email from this account on my phone .i am trying to connect the account to my. iPad.yes
I would like you to connect me.

Thanks for the info.

What's your iOS version of iPhone. FYI - You may view most of the saved username and password ***** the latest iOS, if it is running on your iPhone. If yes, please try Settings > Accounts and Passwords.

This is not an abandoned account. "*****@******.***" is the account I use every day. I would just like to reset my password. Can you help me with that? I paid the $5 and just want a new password.

Thanks for the information.

Please be aware that this is NOT a $5 servicer, tough the deposit starts from $5. Please consult with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.

Please cancel.

Okay. I opt out now. Please consult with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.