Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My phone was stolen and I cant remember my password to

My phone was stolen...

My phone was stolen and I cant remember my password ***** getinto my old e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I have purchased a new phone,I think the store tech logged me out

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes,mam and it would not let me back in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My previous number was *** *** **** i went to Metro PCS with a phone called Leon,then I upgraded to an LG Aristo wwith the number *** *** ****,but I logged into all my previous accounts and never changed from *** *** ****,now my number is *** *** **** and it is connected to a mexican young man,I am a middle aged african american women who is light skinned with red hair HELP

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/19/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

When was your phone lost? Do you know the phone number comes with SIM card which can be reissued by the mobile provider?

IT IS(###) ###-####BUT i HAVE A NEW PHONE WITH SAME NUMBER
IT WAS LAST WEEKEND WHEN IT WAS STOLEN
WILL THIS BE ADDED TO THE 53.00 PRICE
Do you have a computer that we can have the same screen to work on together?
Yes, remote assistance needs an extra, fixed fee, on top of the price of this question.
Im at work and rwally dont have access
Is their anyway I can still be helped
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I do

What is the email address that you need help with?

wendiphillips96gmail.com

What is the last password ***** you remember working?

wkp1208

Do you have access to the number ending in 21?

If yes, what is the number?

That 8a a old cell phone number from a Metro PCS phone called. a Leon,then last year I purshased a LG Aristo and got a new number 443-709-734,but Im not sur if I changed the number on my accounts
I purchsed the Aristo on 2/2/17
  1. Get your LG Aristo
  2. Open the Settings app
  3. Tap Google
  4. Tap Sign-in & security
  5. Tap Security code
  6. Choose an account to get your code. What is the code?
Thats the most recent phone that was stolen,on Wensday I purchased a LG Aristo 2 withe the(###) ###-####attached to it

Please answer this security question...

Favorite food?

Pizza
I really have made a mess

wen••••••••••••@gmail.com

What is that email address? It would be the recovery email address that you listed

Which one is it?

For [email protected] I use [email protected]***@******.*** I just made this week

An email with a verification code was just sent to***@******.***

What is the code?

I cant get int that e-mail

Unfortunately, you will need to open a new account then.

wendiphillips***@******.*** is the most recent
no matter what I cant get into my previous e-mails

Unfortunately, no because you are not able to use any recovery option on your account. It is up to the user to make sure their recovery options are up to date.

Thank-You for your assistance

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Im more than THANKGUL you were only trying to HELP-ME!!
Thats a PLUS-PLUS!!