Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Lost my e-mail google access icon-- I'm also in the middle…

Lost my e-mail google...

Lost my e-mail google access icon-- I'm also in the middle of a computer lockdown scam

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't think so-- the one for years was changed in phase one of the scam

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yesterday BUT THE OLD ONE STILL WORKED FOR A WHILE

1/19/2018
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer right now? a Mac? or a smartphone?
  2. Have you tried using a web browser on your computer, then going to www.gmail.com to see if you are still logged in there?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Dell with windows 7
Have not tried for ww.gmail.com

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=324249af-b083-4dac-b0a2-40cacd79158c

Best regards,
Jess