Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get my e-mail to open. Internet connection

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my e-mail to open.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Internet connection apparently is good, as I am on explorer now. Not really computer literate so I don't know what a browser is.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No. my old outlook quit opening and I received a new outlook set up wanting me to log in with a pass word, however nothing seems to work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope that is my only computer problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/19/2018
Email technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Please let me know more about the issue so I can best assist you. Also any error messages you're seeing as well and we'll go from there. Thanks!

My outlook won't open. For some reason my old outlook disappeared and a new outlook suddenly appeared. That ask for my pass word, which I have tried to reset. Still won't open, getting very frustrated

I'm sorry for the frustration. Would you like for me to connect to your PC to fix this OR try to fix this over this chat?

Let me know and I'll be happy to help fix this for you!