Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to sign in to my google account but i am having

Customer Question
I want to sign...

I want to sign in to my google account but i am having trouble. My phone number has changed, i don't remember my password, I don't remember when I created my google account.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Every day

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Its on the computer I'm trying to login

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried updating my information on the google account but it does not recongize the information.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/19/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Could you please provide me the gmail account user ID? The reason why I am asking we can try to check what are the possibilities available for resetting the password.