Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am wanting to know what schools are offering the Software…

Customer Question
I am wanting to...

I am wanting to know what schools are offering the Software that C.S.assistants are supposed to know.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Please e-mail the answer along with contact information. Thank you. Bernice Embry

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I do write e-mails.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to know how to send pictures from androids.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/19/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris