Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I messed with my computer yesterday not knowing what I was…

Customer Question
I messed with my...

I messed with my computer yesterday not knowing what I was doing, I changed my username and password ***** I did not want. My old username is ***** ***** backup but I want that one back

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My Fire amazon is also messed up now

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Ive tried but when I put in my old username that I want back it says its akready

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want my old username and passwoed back thks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/18/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Can you please upload a screenshot to clarify what kind of username it is? Email address or user account for your computer? Please clarify. Thanks.
cant send picture. the email I want back if***@******.***
I cant afford all these extra fees.I am retired and its only my income
are you going to be able to help me?
I am helping you.
Okay, don't worry about it, I would like to offer you 50% discount for the same remote services. Just for you. If you agree, I will send you the offer.
Please do not request the services from your side as I will be always full rates.
what will be the fee
Just $20 USD extra.
no thank you pls refund 5.00 deposit
Sure. I opt out now and please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing requests. Thanks for using JustAnswer.