Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received an email from Microsoft that my premium

Customer Question
I received an email...

I received an email from Microsoft that my premium subscription ended on Jan. 15th. What does that mean for my Microsoft account going forward?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I usually access my email on my desk top or my iphone. My web browser (I guess) is mozilla firefox

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of, just want to know what effect going forward I might experience because my premium Microsoft account has expired

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/18/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Can you please post the email content here or better upload a screenshot of it for review? Thanks.