Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can I get back emails I sent to someone I now don’t want…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get back emails I sent to someone I now don’t want them to have

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I’m on an ipad, so it’s just my email which I believe the server is Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no problem receiving I want to get back what I sent because they are a scam operation and my address and email are on these emails

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/18/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris