Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I retrieve previous email for pass words. Gmail. On…

How do I retrieve...

How do I retrieve previous email for pass words

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've changed my password ***** it was sent to inbox email now it's not showing the txt sent into my email box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I need to get back on my galaxy s7 phone it love me out becuz I forgot pass words to unlock my phone to many attempt it shut down on me and now I'm using a temporary phone

1/18/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, is the issue you cannot sign into your email account?

Please let me know

Richard, Email Systems Specialist