Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to move my GoDaddy email to my gmail account and…

I am trying to...

I am trying to move my GoDaddy email to my gmail account and followed the instructions to change the pop server to pop.secureserver.net I am getting this error:

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Could not validate this combination of email address and password. If you are sure your password ***** ***** sign in to your other mail provider to confirm and complete any necessary captchas or image verification tests and then try the import again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

And this error: Gmail couldn't identify your POP server. Please enter your POP server information below.

1/18/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean so you have Gmail retrieve the emails from your GoDaddy account automatically?

Please let me know

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
I need to get all my emails and contacts imported from my tquala.com (was told yesterday by one of your folks its a godaddy account - not sure) to my gmail account. I am getting a 'Server denied POP3 access for the given username and password.' My tquala account is going away tomorrow! Need help!

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you