Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have used as my main email for years. In the last week…

Customer Question
I have used***@******.*** as...

I have used***@******.*** as my main email for years. In the last week Google or Gmail has locked me out of using this email on my Dell laptop. I can still use the email above on my iPhone and iPad, but cannot use it on my laptop. I have a freelance photographer G-suite domain name that I have had for over 5 years. The g-suite email is***@******.***. For some reason I can only access this email address now on my laptop. I have Chrome and Norton. I am not sure why or what I did to make this g-suite user name and password ***** primary one on my laptop. NOW I can't print because I don't use wi-fi to print. I am a musician and this is frustrating because I can't print songlists from my iPad or iPhone, or any other emails.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Do you want me to log in or log out? I'll get them and check.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have both security questions and a phone number. I reset my Google password ***** days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Mostly, I'd like to keep my domain name which is with G-suite, I guess. And I want to have Chrome bring up my***@******.*** email when I login, not***@******.*** Thanks!!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/18/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> Gmail has locked me out of using this email on my Dell laptop.

How do you access***@******.*** from your Dell laptop? Via web or using an email program such as Outlook?