Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I type in my name and password and I am not helped. I had…

Customer Question
I type in my...

I type in my name and password ***** I am not helped

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I had trouble earlier today and it finally worked and now more trouble

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Aol help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything now

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
1/18/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 1 month ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

Please could you provide as much detail as you can on your issue?

Thanks Mike

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist