Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having trouble accessing my emails. Onmy IPhone but…

I am having trouble...

I am having trouble accessing my emails.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes onmy IPhone but they are not coming in either

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I reset my password ***** there seems to b e a problem with my name

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My user name is ***** ***** when I use it - I get sent round and round on the password ***** this is crazy - I have been with AOL for 20 years

1/18/2018
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when accessing your AOL email account?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

Do you have a cell phone that is able to receive text messages?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Viet - Email Tech
when I go to my user name -***@******.***; it Asks me to reste my password; I reset my password ***** it still says there is a problem with my user name; it sends me round and round

Thank you. First, do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer? And/or what's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you,

I have a MAC Bookpro with MACOS High Sierra 10.13.2

Please see my response below.