Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

No matter what I try to do, I cannot get rid of the Internet…

Customer Question
No matter what I...

No matter what I try to do, I cannot get rid of the Internet Email pop up regarding my main email address. It is so annoying to try and do my work with it popping up all the time.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From Outlook on my computer. I just got a new iPhone and I am also using the same email address with two iPads. I am having difficulty with all four devices

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I am aware of. I use a company called Zoom Support to handle all my technical issues witth my computer. They tried to fix this problem to no avail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can’t think of anything else. I have had this issue in the past...and I eventually got the matter to go away. I wish I took notes of how I did it, but I can’t find them.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2018
Email technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

How do we go about connecting? I think it would be best to do the connecting from my laptop. Not sure how the Just Answer app works on my laptop?
I am feeling very leery in using Just Answer.
What was the $36.00 already charged to me paying for?
To pay an additional $38 to allow you remote access does not seem right. I am waiting for PayPal to call me back and I am going to ask them to return the $36. This is not anything against you...but I do not feel good about Just Answer. Sorry.
I completely understand your concern, however we are a certified BBB company and have 100% satisfaction guarantee. We help thousands of customers just like you every day and take great pride in giving you the best experience possible.
I can get your refund started from customer service if you want.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist