Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Some of my emails go to my phone, but not to my computer. Is…

Some of my emails...

Some of my emails go to my phone, but not to my computer. Is there something that you or I can do to correct this issue? Bob

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my phone direct to email icon. Computer is through the Google Login on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, I do not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just the email situation.

1/18/2018
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. If you turn off your phone completely, do you get all NEW emails on the computer?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Viet - Email Tech
1. I prefer to access emails on my computer, however, with Verizon I get all of my emails on both. However, there are many that only go to my phone. On the computer I go to Google to Login to my computer gmail account.
I have Windows 7 business

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yc6du4hl
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Connected, working on issue. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support.

- Note: From now on, do not open the Email app icon any more (do not enter your new password ***** prompted.)
- Please only use the Gmail app icon for accessing your gmail email account on your phone.

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.

Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech