Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Here goes again. I cannot access my AOL account that I have…

Customer Question
OK here goes again. I...
OK here goes again. I cannot access my AOL account that I have had for 20 years. It says it knows me as KDEWE but my email address is low letters***@******.***. I was sent to the credit card account and it was all correct except a missing security code. The number was accurate. Please help me access my email account. I have Windows xp
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/17/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. I am reviewing the question and will get back to you ASAP.

I don't want to lose you, I have already lost one expert! Can you call me(###) ###-#### The system does not recognize me as kdewe - my user name and email address. This is a horrible website. I am so frustrated. We could make a time to call tomorrow is now isn't a good time. Or you can have direct access to my computer to fix from where you are.
I tried clicking on the remote access option earlier and got lost in the website. I do not want to lose the connection again. Fixing the problem remotely is fine but you hve to have my password ***** I am not sure what it is now. It might be Artemia37, or it might be Kathleen49. I want it to be Kathleen49.
I don't think you are there. Please call me and I will come back to the PC. I am leaving the PC to await your phone call.
Bbing - where are you? With another client? Please call. 304 (###) ###-####

Hello, I am here. I am just in a remote session so can't be available for a while. Will get to back you ASAP.

Sorry about any inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

In 3 minutes, no 2, it will be 2 hours since I started this project. Don't know which time zone you are in, but it is past 9:00 pm here. Can we work on this tomorrow? I want to complain about the lousy websit to someone. I don't think I need remote assistance. I just need someone to correct AOL's information on me. I've edited the information and I don't see where my user name is wrong! I'll either hear from you in 15 minutes or I'll try again tomorrow.

Sorry I wasn't available as I was in several remote meetings.

Okay, let's do it tomorrow. Thanks.