Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I believe I have a uber account and I need to setup

Customer Question
I believe I have...

I believe I have a uber account and I need to setup transportation from corydon In to louiville kentuckey

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am trying to sign in. i am in mesa az

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/17/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 7 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

Do you still need help?

Thanks Mike

No

Thanks, ***** ***** this to customer service for a refund...