Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't seem to login with my own username and pass word. I…

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to login with my own username and pass word. I keep gettint thef following jjack43134 is not you when my user name is***@******.*** whats going on. I have important papers there

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my iphone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

A phone number of the file. I can pull it up correctly on the phone but the user name and password ***** Don't have to write it in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

AOL has always entered the user name and password ***** me. I never had to put it in before for years

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/18/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!