Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am a Verizon subscriber but aol handles my e-mail. Today…

Customer Question
I am a Verizon...

I am a Verizon subscriber but aol handles my e-mail. Today my user name and password ***** not allowing me to get to my e-mails and I am using the correct name and password. Why is this suddenly happening and how can I get this fixed?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The phone number on file is through Verizon. I do not recall security questions. Since Verizon moved its e-mail function over to AOL, I do not know if they also gave you my phone number.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/17/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Approximately when was the last time that you were able to access your Verizon email through the AOL webmail?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

1. Windows computer.
2.Last night about 7 p.m.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Please try to click on the link below and try logging in again:

https://mail.aol.com