Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Set up an acct for our kids 1.5 yrs ago just to 'reserve'

Customer Question
Set up an acct...

Set up an acct for our kids 1.5 yrs ago just to 'reserve' the name. don't remember the passwords. tried to bluff my way in and ended up linking her email address to my email account. help, please!!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My phone and laptop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Probably.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything. do you need the email addresses? what are the rates?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/17/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you still able to access your own email address now?
  3. What email account are you using - Gmail, Hotmail, or others?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

no you're a scammer!

Oh my God! I am very sorry about that confusion. You posted your question on our website and I am just a tech responding to you to help.

Please check the link below for you to know our legitimacy as a company:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-justanswer

You placed a deposit but we guarantee our service and you can surely get your money back. Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess