Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just filed to receive an ein number and the email address…

I just filed to...

I just filed to receive an ein number and the email address I gave you is incorrect

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing, the email address should be***@******.*** and I only put***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know, is there anything else you should know

1/17/2018
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you trying to reset the password?

No, I just filled out a form for an ein number and the email address I gave you was***@******.*** and it should have been***@******.***, how do I change it?

Your payment for the remote service has failed.

Please contact customer service on***@******.*** or

call them on +1(###) ###-####to clarify the payment issue.

ok, I have fixed the payment problem, can you change the email address now?

I am still receiving the payment failure status?

I don't know why, I will use another card

Okay

ok, I have issued another card

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/645163833