Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Aol wont accept my username or password even after changin…

Customer Question
Aol wont accept my...

Aol wont accept my username or password ***** after changin twice

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes phone and tablet

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I hav e and answered and changed and still cant get mail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/17/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. How are you trying to log in? Through the desktop software or online at aol.com, also are you using a windows or mac computer or something else?

desk top. dell computer

Is it telling you your password ***** ***** still?

still nothing. and all you guys want is money and access to my info
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. I can see that my fellow expert opted out so please allow me to help. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Do you still need help with this problem?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess