Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I bought a new I phone 8 yesterday and can not get email to…

I bought a new...

I bought a new I phone 8 yesterday and can not get email to work on my computer - I was asked yesterday for a new recovery email address and I entered one and did it again today with my wife's email address HELP

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My internet is fine - I just now receive an error message when I try to send/receive email. I have tried a number of passwords and none work.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I now of - when I brought the phone home yesterday I was asked for a recovery email address

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
are you still working on this
I cannot get email - call someone call me at(###) ###-####
1/17/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello this is Bing to help here. Can I first know your email provider please? Gmail? Yahoo?

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Ok
Can he call me

Thanks for requesting remote assistance service. I am currently in another session. Can I call you in 30 mins? Thanks for your patience.

All done Gmail password ***** reset, Outlook was configured, and Gmail password ***** iPhone 8 was reassigned during the remote session.