Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

ONE OF HE LADIES AT HE, SENT A E-MAIL FOR MY EW PASSWORD,

Customer Question
ONE OF HE LADIES...

ONE OF HE LADIES AT HE Anderson, SENT A E-MAIL FOR MY EW PASSWORD, DIDNT RECIVE IT

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

YAHOO

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

WEB

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

JUST CHECKING E-MAIL, IM NEW ON THE COMP.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/17/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

have you checked in your junk or spam folders?

Have you confirmed with the HE person that the email was sent to the correct email address?