Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have gone thru the setup process but am frustrated. One…

Customer Question
I have gone thru...

I have gone thru the setup process but am frustrated. One example is I cannot find the 4 digit code topair my M200 watch to my iphone. CAn yo help?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I use all 3

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have used my macbook air to download flowsynch and it seems to have suncdOK with the watch via USB. I do not know how to start the wartcg having done this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I figured I wold try the iphoen using bluetooth. Having Used USB and not been able to progress I thought I would try bluetooth. There is no code I can see for pairing anywhere.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/17/2018
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 6 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. The pairing code should be displayed on the M200 watch, so you need to enter it to your phone.

You can see the video instructions here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=68&v=f5adY7GoUTk

However, in case the pairing code isn't shown on the M200 watch, or it doesn't work, please try to enter 0000 or 1234 instead.

Let me know if you successfully paired it.

Regards,

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,