Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I don't remember gmail password

Customer Question
I don't remember gmail...

I don't remember gmail password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/17/2018
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 1 month ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the Gmail address for which you have forgotten the password?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What's my password. I have to pay for this???
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 month ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What?! I'm looking for my gmail pass

Are you on Windows or mac?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Iphobe

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.

Please click on this link to the teamviewer website: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Click on the "Download Free" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an ID and Password, please give this to me to connect.
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This charge I was notified of better be reversed. I did not authorize any of this. I want answers now or legal action will take place. Thank you for your understanding
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Kris r

We are not a free service, the charge is the cost.

We can cancel, but I cannot assist.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please cancel and refund. I did not agree to this. I will be waiting the full refund asap. Thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok kris?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm waiting
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Kris r? Thank you for your cooperation. Sorry for the inconvenience
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sir??
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Don't go quiet on me now
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I never agreed to this. If I'm not refunded, legal action will occur. If you can't help this get accomplished. Then get me someone who can
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cancel it kris
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You have till midnight EST to refund me in full kris. Please don't make this difficult. I did not agree to these terms at all. I was charged without agreeing.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why aren't you answering me?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm very unhappy and didn't agree to these terms. I'm trying to be civil here. Just refund me please
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Kris?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Give me someone who can assust
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Assist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello. I spoke to kris r. I did not sign up for your services and would like a full refund. Could you help me please? He said he could refund me but we lost contact
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello?
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist