Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been having trouble with my email for two days now…

Customer Question
I have been having trouble...
I have been having trouble with my email for two days now and have not received any information that will help me with this matter from just answer...please help me...I asm not a technological person and now my email has been hacked.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
1/17/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the email provider's name and what email program are you using to access email please?

the email's provider is Microsoft...msn.com. Is that the information you need?
That is what I asked for earlier yesterday and you were disconnected you said.

Thanks for trying remote assistance service. Please fix the payment error and lets continue.

Which email program are you using to access the MSN mailbox?

Safari
Please help me...the fraud center for my credit card just called and the payment information is correct and updated.

Hello I am here to help. Have you requested Remote Assistance again and gotten ready for the remote session? Please advise. Thanks.

I have been contacted by the Bank Card Fraud Center and they say the card has been charged 3 times...once for the initial $5 charge then $39. on Jan. 15 and again $39 on the 16th of Jan. I have asked for Remote Assistance twice, once on Jan 15 and you said you were disconnected, I also reasked for it on Jan. 16 but nothing has been done except payment made. I have requested Remote Assistance and received nothing about getting ready for it. I am ready...this is day 3 and I am very disturbed by the service I have received...basically nothing.

> Customer has requested a Secure Remote Assistance, but payment failed

Sorry for any inconvenienced. From what I see from my side, you failed to request remote session due to payment failure.So please do speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for your billing concerns.

I have called the hot line ( customer service) three times and they have not been able to help either... I will call my credit card and see if it has been charged then I will get back to you , if you will still be there. Will you?

I am signing off now. It's already 2.50 am here. Sorry.

can I get help from anyone...I live in Wyoming and it is not quite 9 am here...where the heck do you live?
Thought this was a business in the United States! Guess not...
Just called my credit card and payments of $5 and $39 were taken out on Jan. 15...nothing posted yet for Jan. 16 but my fraud line called last night and the Jan. 16 payment of $39 was one of the fees asked about and I okayed it, thinking something was being done.

JuustAnswer is California based but their experts and customers are from world wide.

I am done with Just Answer... I have been waiting for three days for help from you and have not received any assistance. I have changed my email and have also redone my contact list because you were not able to help me. I will be talking with the fraud Center of my bank and my credit card company to see about getting my money back that was spent on your services that i never received From Just Answer.
Email technician: Eric S,
 replied 4 months ago
Eric S
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a computer network technician born and raised in Laramie Wyoming how can I help you today?
Working today, unable to be on my computer.sorry...Please read the previous answer...done with Just Answer.
Email technician: Eric S,
 replied 4 months ago
I completely understand where you are coming from and I wish I could have been here sooner. If you change your mind in the future, we would be more than happy to help.
Thanks, ***** ***** will keep that in mind!
Eric S
Eric S
Eric S