Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

1) I am away from home. I am away from home. My phone is…

Customer Question
1) I am...

1) I am away from home.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I am away from home. My phone is either lost or stolen, and I have another phone temporarily. The recovery e-mail is the e-mail on my boss's business card. To my horror I discovered that she has 1700 e-mails because she has not used this account for a year. And Google is not accepting my password. I am in deep weeds here. My phone company will not activate my new replacement Android until I can get on Google again. I am a problem and I need your help. Please.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I successfully changed my password ***** added the recovery number just about a month ago. I didn't check with my boss because the e-mail address is on her business card.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/17/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Okay, what's the mobile provider of your phone number?