Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot reset my password. I have changed it several times…

Customer Question
I cannot reset my...

I cannot reset my password. I have changed it several times when traveling abroad, but now no combination I have ever used works. I have a new cell phone and do not know the number of my old cell phone. Please help. My email address is***@******.*** and it works just fine on my home computer, but no where else.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, on my IPAD with a different password ***** it works just fine.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Email Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***. Yes, I would like to talk with an email expert.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need a workable password. Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/16/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> it works just fine on my home computer,

Via web or using a Mail app?