Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I found it necessary to reinstall gmail ,and it would not…

I found it necessary...

I found it necessary to reinstall gmail ,and it would not allow me to use the original email address which is***@******.***. I had to change it to [email protected] .com. Can you change it back to the original address?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing yet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It will probably say that the email address is in use; but my as always had this address***@******.***

1/16/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What is 'it' that will not allow you to use that email?

Can you still access both emails?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Or, are you using another device like phone, ipad, tablet etc? Make/model?

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
I willk have to change computer I will be at***@******.***
windows 10

To start the connection, please click this link.
These steps need

to be done from your pc or mac only. Other devices such as phone/ipad/tablet etc will not
be able to use remote support.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c446c0e0-826e-4077-9ebf-0e20c0f73a39

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

she can only access one email The new one not the original.

These steps need

be able to use remote support.

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician