Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed my gmail password this morning and now cannot log…

I changed my gmail...

I changed my gmail password ***** morning and now cannot log into my gmail. How can I fix it?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes - my Samsung phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/16/2018
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the Gmail address you changed the password ***** earlier?

Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Thank you. To start the remote connection,
from your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens, click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Save/Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4534012c-7829-4dc6-bb49-75fb4c8a00f8