Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

My Malwarebytes has gone away from my computer. I have the…

Customer Question
My Malwarebytes has gone...

My Malwarebytes has gone away from my computer. I have the ID # but am not sure how to get it reinstalled to the computer I use, I was trying to do the update when I had a power surge which shut my machine off. When I went back on line, it was gone. My email address is***@******.*** can you please tell me what to do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Malwarebytes software?

I'm not sure, but it's been awhile.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I do have my email server up and have my ID # in front of me. I think that's all I should need.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
1/16/2018
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 1 month ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. Please check if there are any signs of Malwarebytes by clicking on the Start button located in the bottom left corner, and typing Malwarebytes into the search box. Let me know what you see under the search results.

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have no Malwarebytes symbol on my desk top or in my files. Like I said I dissapeared.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I have my ID # for the Premium Malwarebytes already paid for. I just need to reinstall it, it would seem to me.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have my Malwarebytes ID # in front of me. What is the problem?

No problem, I just wanted to verify that it is really gone. Please stand by for the instructions on how to re-install it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, If you can't tell me how to reinstall what I have already paid for. I will use the laptop I have that already has a working malwarebytes on it and do it myself. Just refund my money right now. I can't wait like this. I don't need your help. I will not turn control of my computer over to you. JUST REFUND MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY. LIKE RIGHT NOW!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I want the refund of my money immediately. I don't want to talk to another technician in 24 hours. I will use my lap to until I get it resolved my self. I do not want any help from answers. Just my money back into my pay pal account Immediately.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I want the refund I was promised at the beginning of this conversation. I am not waiting because I will not be available. I want my money back in my pay pal account not. If not returned immediately, I will open a complaint against you with pay pal. Now, please give me my refund immediately.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
obviously I am talking to a computer. You guys really messed this easy task up royal. RETURN MY MONEY TO PAY PAL IMMEDIATELY!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is B.S. I will now file a complaint!
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 1 month ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

My name is ***** ***** of the experts in computer category.

I would like to assist you with your issue and would be your next active expert.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Let me know whether you are not interested to continue with the service

or

Is it because you are getting prompt for paying additional amount.

Please clear..

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I Just want a refund. I have my ID number. there should be no reason to turn my computer over to anyone. Yes I am upset. I want a refund to my Pay Pal account immediately. That means as fast as you can type it in. Do we understand each other?

Just asking...

Are you ready to download software if i show you the link?

great..

I will help with that...

Please wait

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am waiting with My ID # in front of me

Please choose your product and download

Let me know if you face any trouble

What's the update

Hi there,

Didn't find you back. Hope you are doing fine..

I am waiting for your reply..

Could you please let me know if you still wait for answer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I still do not have my paid Malwarebytes premium. I paid for 2 year subscription. I have over 200 days left on my contract. The Web connection you sent me to did not help. It was a purchase site. I have emailed MWB with no response. I gave my ID#. NOTHING! I am disappointed in MWB and answers.com

Thanks for replying...

Would you let us know when you are back online.

If we can start a remote session, we can end up with a solution.

Let me know your stand

Thank You

Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 29 days ago

Are you available now?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist