Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to get a customer code so that a refund on my…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get a customer code so that a refund on my account can be solved but you don't make it easy to get through to a real person

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Good from a grower

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I'M NOT SURE? I work off Apple Mac Pro

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/16/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What company are you trying to get a customer code for?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.