Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Thanks Jess, my phone says "slide to unlock" but it is

Customer Question
Thanks Jess, my phone...

Thanks Jess, my phone says "slide to unlock" but it is frozen, can't turn it off either for over the last 2 hour+ and it is warm

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

On a Super Virus Cleaner (91,2 MB cleared

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a security image and a secrete word

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The account name is ***** ***** it suffice?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/16/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it an iPhone? If yes, do you have iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, etc.? And/or what's the make / model of your phone?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your phone?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.