Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email is and I used to be a member. I canceled my

Customer Question
My email is***@******.*** and...

My email is***@******.*** and I used to be a member. I canceled my membership several years ago. I would like to rejoin . having problems logging in

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Goggle?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Previous player name and password ***** phone is cell(###) ###-####home is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to re-enter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/16/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris