Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We seem to have a problem with our microsoft outlook. We…

We seem to have...

We seem to have a problem with our microsoft outlook. We have lost all our emails & cannot send or receive.

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

Our outlook is empty. We can access it on web mail.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

No this happened after we started cleaning out some old emails in sub folders.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/16/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
bigpond.net

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 74
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen.
- Click System Preferences
- Click Security
- Click the "General" tab
- Click the "Open Anyways" button and run the program.

Once that is done, the remote application will open.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com