Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Credit card info incorrect...unable to enter correct

Customer Question
Credit card info incorrect...unable...

Credit card info incorrect...unable to enter correct number...help

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Delete and add new...no good jim q

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Help...I want the earrings

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
1/15/2018
Email technician: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 4 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Hi there, what are you trying to purchase, and which website are you trying to access ?

RussellA
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager