Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am locked out of my gmail account. I cannot change the…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my gmail account. I cannot change the password ***** recover the account, Suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes but I don't know how to find the saved password

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a phone number and a back up email. I'm locked out due to too many failed attempts

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/16/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

And what is the message you get when you fail to sign in?

Please let me know

thank you