Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My computer recently crashed and had to be reimaged. that…

My computer recently crashed...

My computer recently crashed and had to be reimaged. that caused me to

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lose my email address book for Outlook Express

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

I have not seen any sign of the address book anywhere.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried the "Recover deleted items" option under the Deleted Items folder?

No

1/15/2018
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

It was done in October and I have just been able to reset my Outlet.com email

Hi

Would you be able to run a few things?

Thanks

Kris

I am concerned about the possibility of getting the whole address book that was lost when the computer was re-imaged.
My question is whether this kind of recovery is even possible.

It would depend if it was stored in the server or locally.

As far as i know it was only on the PC here. A technician told me that email is an internet function and it should be there.

Would it be ok for me to connect?

No, I am just going to re enter the emails that I can into the address book.
I am afraid that the old one is lost forever, sadly. Thank you for trying.

OK no problem :)

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager