Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I cleaned out my cookies and it erased my email address. I…

Customer Question
I cleaned out my...

I cleaned out my cookies and it erased my email address. I went to the site suggested and it asked me to create an account. It would not accept current user information or my email address. If I could get back my email address, I can rebid my mail account.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

No.

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

Yes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
1/15/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 month ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Gmail's password ***** system does not offer many options, but I have given them all below. If all else fails, you can always create a new free Gmail account.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Gmail/Google password:
- Click the following link: https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount
- Enter the email address that you wish to reset the password *****
- Click the Submit button
- Answer the questions on the following screen
- Now you will be able to reset your password

Were you able to get that reset?

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't want to recover a password. I want to recover my gmail account.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
my old email address was [email protected] .com. Gmail changed it to kkmchristie52.com. No one I know has that address.

Simply, log into your account then. Click the circle icon on the top right of the gmail page and click SIGN OUT. Then sign into your correct account.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What the heck does my.justanswer.com/apps/s/241U mean? That is what came through on my phone.

What are you asking me?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
come on. I don't know the code means that you just sent to my phone, again.

Which 'code' are you referring to? I don't know what you are doing on your end. What are you doing?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm trying to figure out the websites you are sending me to via my phone. They come back as they can't be found.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Never mind. It's been too long. I'll just have tot figure out how to rebuild my email.
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 1 month ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there

Do you still require assistance with this?

Please let me know

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist