Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I use Thunderbird with Windows 7 54 bit and Chrome, At 89 my…

Customer Question
I use Thunderbird with...

I use Thunderbird with Windows 7 54 bit and Chrome, At 89 my eyesight is such that I must increase the font size on the panel that lists incoming messages. I've tried and failed.with what I have found online. Is there a simple way to incease the size of the message font? John Howell

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Michigan State University using T%hunderbird

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser desktop and laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

I found nothing that I could understand or that workede, I updated a couple of utilities

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you anticipate being able to connect and make this change AND what willbe the charge to me?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
1/15/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago

Zoom in or out on your current page

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More .
  3. Next to "Zoom," choose the zoom options you want: Make everything larger: Click Zoom in . Make everything smaller: Click Zoom out . Use full-screen mode: Click Full screen .
No. I am cancelling your service and have sent an email/telephone explaining why and am requesting a refund, I am sorry to have bothered you,=. jOHN hOWELL
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago

I am sorry to see you go.

I have provided you the answer to the question you posted with us.

Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.

Moses C
Moses C
Moses C