Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I know it is simple but I can't get my Yahoo email to change…

Customer Question
I know it is...

I know it is simple but I can't get my Yahoo email to change from spelling correct to where it is my choice. My first name is Sheilah (yes with an h) and it always changes it. S

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'm in California and on a Mac

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. I've had this spell check for a few years but it is becoming a pain.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, I receive emails with a different email address then I used when I sent one to the person.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/15/2018
Email technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Okay , So you mean spell checker of yahoo mail always changes your name from Sheilah to Sheilas and you don not want yahoo to change the spelling of your name or i other words you want it to remember your correct spelling ?