Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

There is a security lock on my j7 and it shows emergency…

Customer Question
There is a security...

There is a security lock on my j7 and it shows emergency call and requesting a password. Which I don't know. People at US Cellular said to go on computer to set up gmail account. How do I unlock the emergency call block?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

On my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't have or know of a password ***** this. I have no idea how it got on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
My phone is showing an "emergency call" page requesting a password ***** unlock the page. I have not USED this page, have no recollection of having it installed and therefore cannot enter the password. I was informed that I may able to get access to a MASTER code to enter another password ***** release the lock on my page. Is there such a process?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/15/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please hold the power button down until you see a menu and choose Power off.

Then power on the phone and tell me if you can then use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you