Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have Emails that need to be Verified can you help me with…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have Emails that need to be Verified can you help me with this

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have Emails to be Verified Can You help me with this,

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I need help I had Anew Apple I Pad Pro that has been disabled from the day it was bought and my email needs to be Verified can you please help me with it I was sent to you for this job email***@******.*** it was Verified be for and just for what reason was not see as Verified now I need help not it does not match any thing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just please Verify this email. The email I need.***@******.*** I only got 6000 of those emailsyes it my Apple ID And it was Verified before you Disabled my IPad só can you have it done again,just send me a message with it and I get it so tell me how that possible if it’s not mine.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/15/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!