Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have Emails that need to be Verified can you help me with…

Customer Question
I have Emails that...

I have Emails that need to be Verified can you help me with this

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have Emails to be Verified Can You help me with this,

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I need help I had Anew Apple I Pad Pro that has been disabled from the day it was bought and my email needs to be Verified can you please help me with it I was sent to you for this job email ***@******.*** it was Verified be for and just for what reason was not see as Verified now I need help not it does not match any thing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just please Verify this email

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
I paid to have this Verified and your the ones that do it and it is mine and I guess when you Disabled me for what reason I have no idea but Before it was Disabled That was my email ,and I only had 4 I pads and other Apple equipment so why can’t you help me I was sent here just for that to be done’.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I would like you to fix it so it is not Disabled the main trouble is I have your people asking for a code from a phone that has been stolen and they just will not make a move with out a code I can not give them’
What supporting things should I have . I have had 4 I Pads and MacBook Air A phone and three have been Stolen I know who was steeling them from me when I went to ask The to get them back I got hit in the head with a pipe and hurt so I just trying to keep what I got left and if you can fix this one I make sure I go put more money in that bank account to cover your charges for fixing it.
Tell me if you can fix it a get back so it is not Disabled and I go to thenBank right now and deposit more money.
I want this done as soon as you can . They telling me I going to be dis qualified so let me try and put out this fire and I be back
1/15/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean the phone number ending with 09 was stolen? Do you know actually you can get the phone number back from your mobile provider even the phone is lost? You phone number is ***** the SIM card, not the phone, and the SIM card be issued by your provider again.