Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not get into my aol.com e mail account. I can not get…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get into my aol.com e mail account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

I can not get into my aol.com e mail account

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone no. is(###) ###-#### My dream job is Fighter Pilot.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My password ***** *****#

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
I can not log onto my account because of this problem.. Also,I am not too computer savvy so go easy on me! Thanks!
I don't want to purchase an account with Just Answer. I would just like your help if possible. If I like the service that is rendered I will think about joining.
1/14/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 6 months ago

Did you need further help? If so, leave me a message and will reply by tomorrow morning.