Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

One of my kids deleted my pmbarneveld#gmail.com acc. Itryed…

Customer Question
One of my...

One of my kids deleted my pmbarneveld#gmail.com acc. Itryed but no luck

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes i have I had mother phone but was smashed it was lost i only worded cause in my photos there is xxx pic of my wife and dont want them leaked out

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

Yes iam on new phone I think it's been hacked dont no to much about it my phone was grand prime know i hr Sgt 2 2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The number was(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Ima also try in to diver out if she had his name changed I think I think I have paper work to prove it hi name ashto paul Barneveld mother bonnie marie balice Paris bonnie he to my belive
1/14/2018
Email technician: cvd4311, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Support Specialist

Are you trying to get your gmail back or get the photos off the smashed phone?

If you are trying to get your gmail back you will have to go to this link but you only have a certain amount of time for it to be recovered:

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/ .

• Select your option. Then you will be presented a screen which asks you to choose a way so that it can be able to contact you via phone or alternative mail.

That is the only way to get back your deleted account. Keep in mind that it will take a few days to get it back.

As far as the smashed phone you can take the sim card out of it and install it in a new phone and all of your information should come back on the phone. I am not sure what kind of phone you had.

Good Morning.

Just checking to see if you still need help on this question?

If not please RATE 4 stars or above and I will close the ticket.