Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I get the send icon back on my toolbar. I used to…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get the send icon back on my toolbar. I used to have one and could send Emails by clicking on it with my mouse.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I think its Google but not sure.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web bbrowser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

That's the problem I don't know where to look for the send icon.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This problem just started tonight. I have been sending Emails for years.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
1/14/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen
If we are unable to resolve the issue, you get 100% money back.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist