Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

People are getting back the emails they are sending me.

Customer Question
People are getting back...

People are getting back the emails they are sending me. Hadn't gotten one sence the 10th. Is it full? I deleted about 500 an still won't work.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of any

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
1/14/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

With Google you can either clean up your mailbox to gain more space, or buy more space, in detail about both you can find here: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6374270?hl=en

It is also could be because your account is suspended for some reason.. are you sending out bulk email or have you had any issues with your account lately?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.